Lead UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Lead UX Designer
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Job Title: Lead UX Designer
A little bit about our team:
The User Experience Team at Warner Music Group is responsible for changing the way the music business works. We design applications for artists and their managers, as well as the internal teams that create our products, analyze results, process royalties, etc. We are a small and focused group of experts that support each other to get complex work done right.
Why this could be your next big break:
Play a leading role in creating engaging and innovative experiences including back office, B2B, B2C, and even artist management. As a member of a small product design team, you will participate in the design process, working as the user experience lead with visual designers, product managers, and the development team.
Here you'll get to:
* Define and create clean, compelling, innovative user experiences through sketches, storyboards, mockups, wireframes, prototypes
* Create documentation, such as site maps, wireframes, flow charts or use cases, functional & presentation specifications, and style guides
* Perform competitive, comparative, and content assessments
* Model audiences, processes, and tasks based on research and requirements analysis
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
* Partner with clients/users on business requirements and objectives
* Transform requirements into interaction design, including all the intermediary artifacts
* Provide expertise in standards, UX patterns, and current practices
* Demonstrate the ability to design complex or large-scale interactive experiences
* Hold individual responsibility for complete and precise documentation & delivery of exacting design and interaction
* Ensure that designs work across platforms (web, tablet, mobile)
* Collaborate with developers on implementation and design optimization
* Bring a point of view to the design
* Present compelling user experiences stories to business stakeholders
* Proficient in Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, Zeplin
* Show at least 5-8 years of UX design experience in industry
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* Comfort with Agile, hybrid methods between Waterfall & Agile
* Experience with transactional, b2b, and back office
* Experience working with existing style guides and UX libraries
* User testing experience
* Knowledge with prototyping tools ie. Adobe XD, Flinto...etc. is a plus!
* A passion for innovation and technology
* Music industry experience a plus
* Degree in HCI related field or equivalent work experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright ? 2018 Warner Music Inc.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
Loading some great jobs for you...