FP&A Senior Analyst
Compensation: $98,023.33 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we've grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we've expanded to ~200 employees globally. It's an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
VTS is growing rapidly and we are looking to expand our FP&A team in NYC. This role will report to the Sr. Director, FP&A and will be a critical hire with significant exposure to senior leadership. You will have the opportunity to influence outcomes by producing thoughtful analysis. We are a tight knit team that is involved in high priority projects and play an integral role in shaping the future trajectory of the firm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Prepare monthly reports (such as Departmental budget vs actuals, Churn metrics) and provide insightful analysis to business partners.
* Participate in strategic planning discussions. Support budgeting and forecasting activities, monthly cash flow forecasting and other related initiatives.
* Prepare Investor reporting packages, Create SaaS Dashboards, identify trends and track key performance indicators.
* Work closely with accounting and business departments during monthly and quarterly close cycles
* Perform Ad hoc analysis (such as assist with the rollout of an ERP system, due diligence for M&A, Fundraising, analysis for Banks etc.) as required
* You have 2+ years of FP&A experience (ideally in a VC funded SaaS startup)
* You have solid Excel skills (know your way around Excel models and can analyze large datasets)
* You are highly analytical, have a low ego, are curious, sensitive of other's viewpoints and work well in a highly collaborative environment (we are all in this one together!)
* Someone who is always ready to dig into the details (you will receive lots of guidance and will have the attitude to roll up your sleeves as needed)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and not stop until the job is done (we are a tight knit group with a high bar for excellence)
* Finally?a sense of perspective and humor - the ability to laugh at oneself and maintain composure during high pressure situations is always a plus!
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
* Competitive compensation packages, including equity
* Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
* Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
* Generous family policies
* Training and career development programs for everyone
* A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
* 401K plan
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, business, business analyst, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, forecasting, investment fund, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...