Compensation: $75,730.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job?
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
US-New York, NY (3 Park)
Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry? Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace? Then TransPerfect is for you!
So you like what you hear but haven't worked in 'language' before? That is not a problem, TransPerfect is far from "just a translation agency". Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes. This role will mainly be focused on the TransPerfect Connect platform - over the phone interpretation, video remote interpretation, business process outsourcing.
That's enough about us - what about you?
We look for and appreciate anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! We offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. Therefore the key skills we are looking for are solid communication and relationship building abilities, keeping a cool head if situations get a bit stressful and really owning your role, taking responsibility for the overall growth of our major internal departments and their business success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We have 90 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in our New York headquarters, located in Midtown Manhattan.
Full details on the role are below:
Position Summary: The position of the Recruitment Specialist is responsible for interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for positions throughout TransPerfect.
* Headhunt and pro-actively recruit experienced candidates for various positions within TransPerfect
* Develop position descriptions and advertising resources
* Screen incoming resumes/CVs
* Administer Testing
* Conduct in person interviews
* Initiate references and offer letters
* Complete background checks
* Generate offer letters
* Generate rejection letters
* Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment, and insurance forms, notifying the department of employees starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
* Perform other special projects or duties when required
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Minimum 6-12 months experience in a recruitment environment
* Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Effective time management
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...