Business Development Representative
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Squiz we are all about people. We prioritize work life balance, have a supportive leadership team and believe our most important asset is the people that make the business work. With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the USA, UK, Poland, Australia and New Zealand, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Through a combination of technology and services, our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools, and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world. We're all about making great technology do even greater things.
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with our own software, Squiz Matrix CMS and Funnelback, and partner with CRM and marketing automation leaders SugarCRM and Marketo to create engaging online experiences for our customers. We also provide a broad range of professional services spanning Digital Strategy, UX, Design, Development, Training Hosting, & 24/7 Technical Support. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, higher education, not-for-profit and cultural sectors worldwide.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
We have two Business Development Representative vacancies available in our New York office.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the North American Sales Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for two individuals who would like to start a career in sales, and become top performers for a global technology company.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Work closely with Sales Leadership to execute sales plan
* Develop relationships via phone, email and Linkedin to qualify potential customers
* Research, identify, and contact key decision makers at target accounts
* Update CRM records with daily activity and call/meeting notes
* Collaborate with Marketing to execute ABM campaigns
* Connect with Marketing Qualified Leads, qualify potential opportunities
* Be an advocate of Squiz through social platforms - Linkedin, Twitter, etc...
Success Looks Like
* At least 4 hours per day on the phone contacting prospective customers
* No qualms communicating to VP/Director level executives
* Good understanding of Funnelback (search) & HE Portal product, their business value, and how we will help organizations achieve key outcomes
* Personally motivated to grow professionally, and to ensure the team's success
* Consistently meet and exceed performance metrics and quotas
* Previous experience in a customer or prospective-customer-facing role
* Driven, interested in technology and strong ability to learn quickly
* Comfortable cold calling stakeholders across many levels of seniority
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Success-oriented and self-motivated
* Can demonstrate having achieved KPIs in a sales or sales support role
* Eligible to work in the US
* Nice to have: Experience working for a SaaS company or the software industry
* These roles are based in our 5th Avenue, New York office - interstate applicants may apply, but relocation costs are currently not being considered
* Applicants must have full working rights (visa sponsorship is currently not being considered)
We're a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
What we offer:
* Great culture with open, passionate and friendly colleagues
* 30 days of paid time off + federal holidays
* Health Insurance
* Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Work MacBook and iPhone
* Weekly Thursday Happy Hours
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Squiz is an equal opportunity employer. Every employee has the right to work in surroundings which are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is Squiz's policy that all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran and military status, genetic information, political ideology or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated.
With regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, Squiz offers reasonable accommodation to enable a person to perform his or her job.
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...