Customer Service/Call Center
112 E 12th St
SeatGeek Amsterdam, a Netherlands based division of SeatGeek, develops, maintains, implements and supports SeatGeek Enterprise; an extensive suite of tech products, including SRO.
The most modern ticketing system on the market, SRO upends the ticketing status quo providing rightsholders with control and efficiencies across their organization, including automated reporting and the most customizable rules-based engine ever built. Using its modern, web-based, API-driven platform, our Clients manage the sale of tickets, subscriptions, and memberships with more ease and control than ever before.
SeatGeek Amsterdam is looking to appoint a Product Support Specialist who has previous experience in the technical support, preferably in the ticketing industry, to support our clients in the use of our product suite and assist with technical maintenance of the software. Our clients include a variety of football clubs, prestigious theaters, and concert halls throughout the Netherlands and Belgium.
What You'll Do
* Provide support to SRO users through phone, Service Cloud, and Zendesk
* Register all customer contact in Service Cloud in accordance with company procedure
* Keep track of all assigned issues, individually and as part of the team
* Escale cases to other departments and colleagues when necessary
* Keep rack of developments within SRO through self-study and trainings
* Provide emergency support on a rotational basis with other team members
What We're Looking For
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone, and in writing
* Ability to effectively communicate system and technical issues with non-technical audiences
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Fluent in English and Dutch; written and verbal
* Prior helpdesk experience working with Service Cloud, Microsoft Office, and any of the following: HTML, JQuery, SQL, XML, CSS
* A completed HBO degree in Business IT and Management, or a comparable technical higher professional education
* 1 to 2 years proven experience in technical SaaS systems, preferably in a ticketing environment working with a box office system
* Experience in a technology helpdesk role using Service Cloud and Zendesk
* A strong interest in the live entertainment business
What We offer
* A challenging and fast-paced role with potential for growth
* Interesting international customers
* Friendly and reliable colleagues
* An easily accessible and beautiful workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
How to Apply
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information along with a cover letter with your salary expectations by 29 October 2018. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible. Relocation expenses are not available for this position. For more information about SeatGeek Amsterdam, please visit
Associated topics: assist, assistance, deskside, front desk, help desk, information technology analyst, patient, support, support analyst, technician ii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...