112 E 12th St
Our EMEA SeatGeek Enterprise business is scaling rapidly, and looking for a Sales Operations leader to define and build processes across our partnership-facing teams. Reporting to our International MD, you will work with our global Sales, Implementations, Support, and Finance functions to ensure clients and businesses are managed.
What You'll Do
* Oversee all aspects of quota setting, forecasting, sales process optimization, sales development and market/vertical planning across international teams and future expansion
* Influence CRM and sales technology strategy, ensuring that the roadmap takes into account the full sales, support, and marketing funnel
* Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with sales, onboarding, support, product and business systems teams
* Develop important performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
* Participate in management decision-making related concerning sales growth and investment
* Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; and turn data trends into actionable sales processes
What You Have
* 5+ years of overall experience in sales, sales operations and business operations, preferably in a startup software/technology company
* 3+ years in a sales/business operations or similar role at a SaaS company
* Experience using Salesforce and MS Excel for modeling and forecasting
* Experience using SQL or other BI tools are nice-to-haves
* Experience as a direct sales manager or sales rep is a plus
* Dynamic, strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, management, sales director, sales leader, sales management, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...