R0014255 - Portfolio Integration Specialist
Compensation: $108,410.00 - $108,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Portfolio Integration Specialist
Refinitiv Professional & Consulting Services 10/7/2019 5:19:22 PM New York, NY United States of America
As part of the Portfolio Integration group, the Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, analyzing, and facilitating the processing of all pre-sales portfolio & client data from multiple data sources, including custodian banks and accounting platforms. This will include sales demos, setting up new customer data feeds, and performing large-scale historical backloads.
* Manage overall client data integration process in terms of mapping, loading and ongoing support of data ingestion
* Assist in pre-sales activities by collaborating with Sales and Service in securing potential new clients and users.
* Plan and implement the migration of client data by working with customers to evaluate and analyze structure of data and requirements
* Work with clients to setup ongoing data feed for
* Monitor and oversee daily ingestion and liaise with clients to rectify any errors.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge on the product and anticipate potential roadblocks.
* Initiate and maintain relationships with other key groups across the organization to ensure product is meeting client needs and remains current.
* Analyze various workflows and reports to look for opportunities to improve client experience and drive client satisfaction.
* Respond quickly and effectively to requests for assistance from the frontline teams or directly from clients.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years of work experience dealing with investment data or portfolio accounting workflows.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Works well as a team member, with the ability to collaborate across other teams.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Organized, detail oriented, and disciplined.
* Previous work experience meeting deadlines and working under strict timelines
* Previous Client/Customer service experience. Excellent customer service focus.
* Computer-savvy with the ability to learn new technology and applications quickly. Adept at MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of XML and data transformations.
* Experience with ETL on large datasets.
* Programming and database knowledge a plus
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and contentall supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world?regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: R0014255
Locations: New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Professional & Consulting Services
Apply Now >>
Share This Job
Associated topics: banking product, customer, loan officer, loan originator, loan review, mortgage loan, mortgage originator, mortgage underwriter, personal banker i, personal banker ii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...