R0012001 - Proposition Sales Specialist (Back Office)
Compensation: $162,550.00 - $162,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Proposition Sales Specialist (Back Office)
Refinitiv Sales 8/2/2019 9:00:20 PM New York, NY United States of America
As a subject matter expert to pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will act in of support Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for proposition in a given territory with both existing and new customers. You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
* Grow sales in collaboration with account management and utilizing specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
* Major emphasis on opening up new business, both within existing accounts and new customers.
* Assist in key retention situations as required.
* Leads significant projects, programs and business initiatives, demonstrating creativity and ingenuity.
* Determines work priorities based on general direction from managers.
* May manage budget for projects or programs within area.
* Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts and Business Unit strategy.
* Provides specialist advice to middle and senior management to resolve complex issues.
* Specialist, experienced professional with extensive knowledge and skills in client Back-Office workflows gained through wide-ranging experiences in a field that requires diverse practices or procedures.
* Recognized expert in their functional area or geography.
* Deep knowledge of complex product, market and function in own area.
* In-depth understanding of a Business Unit or function.
* Works on issues of a diverse scope where analysis of situations requires skills and understanding of current industry trends.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Boston-Massachusetts-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: R0012001
Locations: Boston-Massachusetts-United States of America-New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Sales
Apply Now >>
Share This Job
Associated topics: financial advisor, financial professional, financial security, financial service, merchant service, merchant service solution, mortgage, payment, securities, stock broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...