Resident CISO - Financial Services
Compensation: $115,066.67 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As part of the company's strategic investment in core industry segments, Proofpoint is looking for a seasoned security leader to help drive the vision, strategy and initiatives for the Financial Services vertical. As the resident CISO for FinServ, you will draw upon your deep FinServ industry and cybersecurity expertise to help articulate Proofpoint's value proposition and industry strategy to customers, partners and prospects in one of our most critical markets. The successful candidate has CISO/CIO level contacts and a strong understanding of the Financial Services industry, ecosystem and cybersecurity requirements. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
This role will also advocate for these customers internally, so understanding the industry issues, concerns, and use cases will be essential.
* Create and maintain sustainable relationships with CISO's at our customers and prospects.
* Create relationships outside of Proofpoint venues e.g., Speakers at conferences, CISO networking etc.
* Present in CISO events such as Evanta etc.
* Provide thought leadership and a CISO point of view on industry topics, promoting Proofpoint as a broader next generation cyber security company
* Lead with Proofpoint's People Centric approach, and provide input into Sales and Engineering to advance our People Centric strategy
* Establish access and maintain active relationships with key Financial Services decision makers via the company's investment in the prevalent industry associations, trade events, online engagements, etc.
* Lead Proofpoint's participation in FS-ISAC and other FinServ industry forums,
* Lead FinServ customer advisory board
* Partner with sales team in driving wins/ revenue in vertical, and establishing thought leadership in the vertical
What you bring to the team
* Previous experience as a CISO / senior security leadership role in financial services industry
* Excellent knowledge of the financial services vertical, cybersecurity requirements and various business models
* Past experience working for an enterprise software company
* Experience in public speaking at industry events and workshops
* Ability to creatively contribute to and coach field sales on how to execute go-to-market plans for financial services industry customers and prospects.
* Demonstrable experience in working across functional teams to drive the financial services industry strategy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to travel (30% - 50%) for strategic engagements customer and industry events, advisory boards, business review meetings, etc.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Associated topics: guest, health, healthcare, inside sales, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, life insurance sales, sales position, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...