Account Executive - Large Enterprise
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
* DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
* DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
* NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
You will be responsible for driving incremental revenue through your assigned merchant relationships and cross selling new PayPal products into the base customer sets that you manage.
The primary focus of this role is to drive product penetration, partnering with internal cross functional teams including but not limited to Product, Risk, Operations and Integration to drive incremental revenue. Concurrently, you will manage a merchant portfolio with a focus on SOC improvement, and work with Account Managers to prevent churn. Your success in this role will be based on quota attainment and inorganic growth.
Why this is a fantastic opportunity
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. Our One Team Behaviors demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
* 5 to 10 years of experience selling complex solutions to Fortune 1000 companies
* Proven track record of successfully managing a number of accounts while up-selling and exceeding renewal & new business targets.
* Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization; willingness to collaborate and bring in appropriate resources to close sales.
* Assimilates new information readily and is able to apply this knowledge within a customer organization.
* Bachelors Degree Required.
* Prior payments knowledge preferred.
* The Account Manager is responsible for understanding the customer's business needs in detail and aligning their needs with appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities.
* Meet and Exceed monthly/quarterly and annual quotas and key metrics.
* Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business
* Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs and pipelines
* Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching from management to field activities
* Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
Duties and Responsibilities
* Drives revenue growth of PayPal products and solutions by meeting or exceeds both new sales and retention goals on monthly and quarterly basis.
* Pursues net new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development.
* Analyze client needs and develop strategies tailored to each organization.
* Maintains, develops and grows a rigorous pipeline, with accurate forecasting.
* Negotiates and closes complex customer contracts.
* Creates and manages an account development plan and reports on results.
* Contributes to the development of new sales revenues and client retention by identifying potential sales and retention opportunities, conducting in pre-sales calls, delivering customized presentations, creating written proposals and providing subject-matter expertise.
* Builds strong "trust" relationships with clients, creating trust and confidence at multiple levels, including users, key contacts, managers and business leaders, to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
* Collaborates with internal stakeholder to identify cross-sell opportunities.
* Captures and records customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system and appropriate business systems.
* Maintains and reports regularly on a pipeline of sales activity, revenue forecasts and closing timetables.
* Operates as an integral member of the Regional sales team, contributing skills and knowledge to the development of accounts.
* Obtains competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
* Proactively work with internal support groups to ensure a coordinated and effective sales effort.
* Assist in establishing product development priorities based on customer experience.
Key competencies of an Account Executive at PayPal
* Sales Ability/ Persuasiveness
* Technical/Professional Expertise
* Building Strategic Working Relationships
* Planning and Organizing
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Remote New York, Remote Ohio
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at ...@paypal.com.
Loading some great jobs for you...