Managing Director, New York
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Managing Director, New York will be responsible for defining, planning and leading the execution of an impactful business program within the Greater NY Area market. Owning the region's Sales, Customer Success and operational Marketing strategies and vision as it relates to top line growth, the Managing Director, New York will work alongside the global support infrastructure to ensure alignment, the most efficient use of budget and the appropriate deployment of the best business initiatives befitting the entire portfolio of Launchmetrics products and solutions.
* In collaboration with the global business support teams, driving the creation and implementation of a robust business plan aligned with growth goals and local adaptations according to the US market's context and objectives.
* Managing, developing and coaching a high-performing local business team comprised of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing employees.
* Establishing budget allocation for the region to optimize ROI and serve the company's growth objectives; taking responsibility for local P&L, aligning resources with revenues.
* Ensuring that members of the executive team are kept up to date on client initiatives, major issues, and operational activities/concerns.
* Building, maintaining and prioritizing new business relationships within the area market; Identifying key decision makers and contacts within target clients and overseeing the team in implementing appropriate strategies to establish and develop relationships accordingly.
* Working closely with the global business support teams and regional sales teams to maintain an accurate forecast of market potential for the market.
* Building and fostering relationships with existing clients in the region to serve as the high-level liaison between clients and Launchmetrics, assisting with escalated local customer issues and executive sales meetings where necessary and appropriate.
* Defining and leading the execution of awareness and thought leadership activities aimed to position Launchmetrics as the ultimate launch to market software on the area.
* Acting as a spokesperson of the company and raising the profile of Launchmetrics within the industry by representing the brand at key events, conferences and thought-leadership panels.
* New business growth in both MRR and services.
* Renewal rate in number of customers and revenue.
* Team alignment.
* % of growth for specific products.
* Ebitda level or profitability ratio measuring difference between revenue and resources.
* Awareness level measured through local media/influencer coverage.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Strategic thinker, problem solver and commercially-minded, very operational, able to oversee multiple initiatives in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with all other areas within the business.
* Ability to establish and nurture high level relationships with customers and prospects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Strong and recognized experience in Enterprise Sales in a Saas or Software Editor, years of relevant experience in managing a Sales team as Sales Director/VP/CxO, strong knowledge of the FLB market.
* Familiarity with managing direct reports across different specialisms.
* Expertise in all aspects of business management including Pipeline Management, Sales, Account Management and Marketing.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
* A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
* A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
* An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
* Weekly team lunches
* Monthly team activities and outings
* Summer Fridays
* We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's
Associated topics: ad, analyst, chief marketing officer, cmo, donor, fundraise, marketing, regulatory, relation, stewardship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...