Associate Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting and interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy and easier than ever before. We are doing this by moving the billion dollar industry of small business purchasing online with our revolutionary product and tech.
As a consumer, you buy things at a store. You can easily visit various retailers all over the country to find pricing for what you're looking for, and you can easily find thousands of reviews for something as small as a latte. As a small business, though, things aren't so simple. A small business may buy hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars' worth of purchases each year, but they're forced to do it in a way that's extremely outdated.
Kinnek is revolutionizing the way small businesses make purchases. We have helped our network of 150,000 businesses in North America receive hundreds of thousands of quotes for purchases worth $4 billion across hundreds of categories. We have also built the first B2B reputation ecosystem, built on a foundation of 18,000+ company profiles containing verified customer reviews and other reputation data that are used to generate trust between businesses.
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager to join our team and support our newest clients with their online reputation management. In this role you will onboard and manage Kinnek Reputation customers sold by our Account Executive team. This will include their kick-off call, building out their Kinnek Reputation profile, and requesting reviews from their customers. You will conduct regular weekly to monthly check-ins, upsell them on other services and handle their annual renewal. We are looking for someone who is hard working, enjoys delighting their customers, and has strong business acumen. You will be working with B2B Suppliers; think companies that make and sell things to other businesses. The position is a mix of salary and a monthly bonus based on activities achieved.
Kinnek was selected to Crain's 10th annual list of the "Best Places to Work in New York City." More than 20,000 employees answered a confidential survey covering topics such as working conditions, benefits and corporate culture. Interview with us to find out why we made the list!
* The ideal candidate is a college graduate seeking an entry level role, with a history of over achievement and customer facing experiences.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work across multiple channels of communication including phone, email and live chat are essential.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
* A bachelor's degree is required.
* You're a self starter and achiever.
* You have a great phone voice and enjoy talking to business owners all day.
* You're an active listener who has the desire to build strong relationships with customers.
* You're eager to think strategically about growing revenue through proactive client interactions.
* You're comfortable with presenting new offerings over the phone and on video chat.
* You're technically adept and can move quickly between programs.
* You pay attention to the details and love drilling deeper.
* You embrace ambiguity and are excited to work at a fast paced startup.
* You have the desire to pursue a career in account management.
Loading some great jobs for you...