Senior Front End Engineer
Compensation: $82,360.00 - $140,080.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Internet Brands is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Lighthouse 360 Lighthouse 360 provides automated patient communications that help dental practices save time and keep the schedule full. Designed specifically for dentistry, the award-winning software automates their most repetitive daily tasks - including appointment confirmations, recall reminders, patient reviews and more. In addition to its flagship features, Lighthouse 360 has also recently launched innovative new features including "Fill-In" (which automatically detects last-minute cancellations and helps fill the opening) and "Patient FastTrack" (which lets new patients register and sign forms right on their smart phone).
As a Sr. Software Engineer with a front end focus, you will help mentor a high output scrum team. You will work with a small but fast moving team that is both heavily involved in product feature development and improving the infrastructure around it. This is an opportunity to work on a small agile team within a large established company.
A great candidate will care deeply about:
* Building applications for a delightful user experience
* Mentoring junior engineers to help them achieve their goals and become more effective members of the team
* Building and nurturing team cohesion
* Finding the right balance between quality and speed
* Writing clean maintainable code
* Test Driven Development
* Agility and Pragmatism
A great candidate will be able to:
* Work with relational and NoSql Database systems
* Work with stream-processing software platform like Kafka
* Work in a cross functional team
* Collaborate with larger org on major projects
* Communicate technical details in concise simple language
* Creating quality documentation
* Build responsive single page applications
* Build a collection of repeatable components that can lay the foundations for a design system
* Make appropriate tradeoffs to deliver quality software on time
* Deploy and monitor large scale web apps
* Build on a microservices architecture
* Lead a highly effective scrum team
* Learn new technologies
Our Tech Stack:
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success - all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: angularjs, css, css3, d3js, ecmascript, joomla, jquery, jscript, jsp, php
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...