Investment Banking Associate, Special Situations
Compensation: $114,995.00 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Huron Transaction Advisory ("HTA") is the investment banking affiliate of Huron Consulting Group and is a part of Huron's Business Advisory practice. As a registered broker-dealer, HTA assists companies in executing strategic transactions, including M&A advisory, debt and equity financings, debt restructurings, and related transactions. We have developed segments to cover healthcare (primarily health services, hospital, and long-term care sectors) life sciences, and special situations segments.
As a key member of HTA's Special Situations investment banking group, you will be an integral part of deal execution; reviewing financial statements, performing analytical and financial modeling, bolstering business development efforts through composing marketing materials and performance of industry research. Our team is consistently in the market executing middle-market transaction, and our boutique environment offers an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals looking for an entrepreneurial environment that values individual development.
How far can you go? Join Huron and find out. Let's get to work together.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA is a plus but not necessary with the right level and amount of experience
* Minimum 3 years financial services experience with at least 1-2 years of special situations experience within an investment bank is highly desirable
* Candidates with experience in M&A or leverage finance groups with a desire to transition into an investment banking role will also be considered
* Transactional experience including M&A, capital markets and restructurings
* Highly proficient in three statement financial modeling
* Excellent writing skills to for the drafting and development of all marketing materials
* Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
* Excellent quantitative skills
* Ability to be client facing with strong interpersonal and client management skills
* Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Capital IQ
* Collaborate effectively with others, particularly senior members of the group
* Series 63 and 79 licenses preferred
* Permanent US Work Authorization
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great worktogether.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business analyst, business finance, financial analyst, guidance, investment banking, market, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...