Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Social Strategist, Entertainment- Job Description
The Social Strategist, Entertainment for Horizon Media's Social Media & Brand Strategy team will help drive continuous improvement and innovation in the social media marketing efforts supporting tune-in objectives for Horizon's sophisticated entertainment portfolio.
Key responsibilities are identified as follows. Please note that true to the entrepreneurial freedom that Horizon encourages, any responsibilities and activities not listed, but which the candidate views as necessary to elevate the impact and reputation of the client, Horizon, the social media team, and the candidate, should be pursued in agreement with candidate's manager and added to the formal job responsibility at regular performance review intervals:
* Help oversee social media strategy planning and activation for entertainment networks and programming.
* Work with a team of other social strategists across entertainment portfolio, ensuring different accounts are being planned with the same rigor, principles and sophistication.
* Interface with other Horizon Media activation teams and divisions to ensure that plan components across TV, OOH, Print, Audio, digital, etc. are positively impacted by an applied social sensibility
* Help establish leading relationships with key social platforms and technologies to drive adoption of products, practices and opportunities that support client objectives.
* Reporting on all client channels, delivered to all partners (brand/client, creative, and internal)
* Tracking the progress of approvals, ATBs & IOs, final reports, etc. per each assigned community management team
* Delivering analysis and insight to inform strategy and activation per each community management team
* Ideating and implementing original engagement tactics, in accordance with the strategy and creative teams, for all accounts
* Keeping a finger on the pulse of new and emerging social media platforms and first-to-market opportunities
* Delivers on the following day-to-day Social Media & Relationship Marketing campaign deliverables:
* Brainstorming and strategy development
* Generating recommendations and proposals
* Pitching to colleagues and clients
* Communicating to key partners, vendors and other agencies
* Managing timelines, action logs and related process documents
* Crafting and reviewing reports and final campaign analysis
* Speaking to successes and learnings
* Researches and stays up to date of all social media trends, platforms, developments, vendors
* Develops valuation tactics for assessing social media successes
* Pushes all partners to enhance earned media optimization and measurement approaches
* Candidate must be learned in the most advanced targeting/retargeting tactics in social.
* Candidate must have a POV on how to architect appropriate budget/investment levels in social media.
* Candidate must be able to articulate the roles of owned, earned and paid in the social media function.
* Candidate will need to work closely with other social media teams focused on Intelligence, Analytics, Community, Content, Influencer Activation, Invention and Marketplace Buying.
* Candidate should be comfortable acting as a thought leader for various publication interviews, panel participation and conference schedules.
* Candidate should be willing to publish perspectives on social media and the entertainment/tune-in space.
* Candidate should be willing to participate in new business efforts as needs arise.
Background and Willingness:
* Candidate must have 1+ years' experience in a related position or digital marketing role.
* Working knowledge of social media management tools/platforms (Sprout Social, Curalate, etc.)
* Demonstrate examples of selling through emerging concepts
* Must be inclined to establish relationships and partnerships as opposed to vendor interactions
* Must have the ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
* Must be inspired to create and evolve in a nimble, ever-changing space* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...