- Home Care Assistance
3720 Bloomington Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Come Work for the Best!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently
seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change
the Way the World Ages.
As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with
worker's compensation and will take care of any related social security and tax reporting. Our caregivers
receive the highest wages and top benefits in the industry while also giving hired employees access to our
exclusive Home Care Assistance University courses for continued education. This strong commitment to hiring
and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families.
We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide both live-in and hourly care for
our clients. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding work opportunity, it also offers flexibility
in your schedule and a competitive wage as long as you know you are representing the best of the best! We are also offering retention bonuses for 90 days of employment!
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services like dishes and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation and offering general companionship.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.