The Senior Commercial Project Manager manages the relationship between Cambrex Whippany and existing commercial Pharmaceutical clients, specifically to ensure timelines are met, outstanding invoice disputes are resolved to the satisfaction of both parties and that the overall relationship remains healthy and productive.
Partners and advises on customer account management strategy, and development of customer relations
* Responsible for processing of customer purchase orders, new commercial product launches, order status, tracking, shipment information, pricing and inventory reports * Produce customer reports; analyze data, taking necessary action upon interpretation. * Monitors customers' inventory and scorecard compliance. * Ability to interpret, comprehend, and follow department and company operational procedure documents, FDA/DEA guidelines/regulations. * Works independently, making necessary decisions in managing customers; is aware of when to elevate issues with customers * Coordinates and leads weekly meetings with internal and external clients * May require occasional travel to customer locations.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Coordinate with key Cambrex Whippany team members to ensure the efficient exchange of information to ensure on time delivery of products and services provided. * Interface with clients and internal groups to define specifications for Quotes and Proposals (for change of scope only) * Coordinate Account activity with other Commercial Project Managers counterparts * Must stay up to date and have a very close working relationship with RSD and PD Project Manager for the same account. * Maintain accurate information on accounts, contacts and opportunities within company systems * Other duties as assigned
* Strong customer service focus with excellent teamwork and organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task. * Must be able to remain sedentary for periods of time * Must be able to move about the facility * May be required to wear personal protective equipment
* BA/BS in a related field (science preferred)
* 7-10 years of related pharmaceutical experience in a business/client role and/or technical role. * Pharmaceutical Experience is required.