Manager, Paid Search
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you thrive in a job with variety and challenge which combines talent management with campaign planning and execution?
The Manager, Paid Search position is a 3-pronged role. You will be accountable for the day-to-day management of a client's paid search marketing initiatives, managing the junior members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for your dedicated account(s). You will have all the star qualities of a Senior Associate but work more autonomously - usually reporting directly to an Associate Search Director or Director. You are expected to function at a highly efficient level utilizing advanced execution skills and maintaining relationships with key clients.
* You'll lead the day-to-day supervision of client paid search programs including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting and overall goal achievement
* Develop positive relationships with search community, vendors and Directors for optimal service levels and results
* Understand the client's product, marketing objectives and digital goals with an emphasis on paid search, presenting to clients on regular basis
* This is a management role, so you'll perform as a leader with minimal supervision
* Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines. Work towards Google Analytics certification.
* Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces (AdWords, Bing, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SEMrush, Search Engine Land, AdCenter, AdGooroo, etc.)
* Think creatively, do research, and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice. Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
* Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs.
* Build, or assist in crafting, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation
* Campaign Strategy definition and implementation, working closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
* Stay current on industry trends, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts and enhance our overall practice.
* You'll join us because you have gained a minimum of 3 years of paid search campaign management experience
* You'll have gained essential experience in Analytical Tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture), Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor).
* You'll be an emerging expert in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
* Bid Management tools (DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin, etc. Marin & Searchlight) as well as 3rd Party Tracking Tools (DoubleClick, Floodlight, Sizmek, etc.)
* Experience meeting with and delighting clients is essential
* Working knowledge of Paid Social a plus
* Ambition to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
* Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
ABOUT NEO MEDIA WORLD:
Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency. We're an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we're backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Mindshare office:
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
Loading some great jobs for you...