24 Winthrop St
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Critical Care Account Manager I (CCAM) is responsible for providing and overseeing the pre-sales and post-sales product application support of Critical Care customers and Territory Managers in the region. The position provides customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment, and will works in a matrix sales and support environment, with an assigned Critical Care and Service Territory Manager, to meet customer and Getinge business requirements. The goals of this position will be to increase Getinge's market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, build brand loyalty, and to provide customer satisfaction. The position will report to the Critical Care Regional Manager, and manages the territories of Eastern Penslylvannia (from Harrisburg east), all of New Jersey and Upstate New York (including the 5 New York city boroughs NY except for Long Island). The ideal candidate lives in either Philadelphia PA, NJ or Albany NY area.
- Serve as a key business partner to Getinge clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Proactively understand customer needs and when complaints arise regarding products, develops creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Provide clinical, technical and product support for pre- and post- sales.
- Customer support and training during the initial clinical application process and post-sales customer support.
- Support for existing customers with follow-up training, of software upgrades and accessory products and general consulting on use and application of the equipment.
- Clinical phone support as needed.
- Clinical and application education on products to customers, internal personnel, and sales team.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing initial clinical application and customer training on all Getinge Critical Care products. Utilizing only company and regulatory approved materials during all activities.
- Responsible for documenting all sales demos, and clinical support applications and events provided within their assigned areas or projects.
- Support the sales team by providing product expertise, assisting with demo equipment and clinical evaluations, and supporting evaluation of customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 3 year's applicable industry/commercial Respiratory Care clinical experience or medical sales experience, which includes direct selling experience to physicians/RTs, Intensive Care Units (ICU) and hospitals.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred.
- Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Must have training experience and the ability to present to large groups of industry professionals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Carry out operations within an established budget.
- Able to meet and exceed the assigned sales plan on an annual basis.
- Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Will be required to lift up to 57 Ibs.
- Travel of approximately 65% to 75% required.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...