CTG's premier global pharmaceutical client located in Whippany, NJhas an immediate need for aProcurement Operations Support Specialistwithin their Procure to Pay Department to support the end-to-end Procurement process through PO creation to invoicing.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for ensuring the greatest positive value is achieved in the processing of Marketing and Professional Services spend for our client's US Organization and that it is done compliantly, efficiently, and has been routed through appropriate sourcing manager, to provide maximum value for our dollar
* By understanding the needs of the business, the function reviews purchase requests to certify compliance with all Procurement and Company policies
* This position will support a few spend areas (Corporate Communications and Financial Services) with the end to end Procurement process, from the vendor selection process through to PO creation and invoicing
* Processes requests for POs - reviews, understands and updates where appropriate the requests for Purchase Orders using the client's version of Ariba
* Contract requesting - ensure that the organization is correctly requesting contracts, including high risk areas data privacy, confidentiality and intellectual property. Responsible for entering requests for contract in Bayer's contract request portal.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with key users and stakeholders in the business groups, Procurement, Legal, Accounting and Shared Services departments
* Directs and educates the business partners on procurement policies and procedures through daily communication and feedback
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required (combination of education and relevant experience will be considered)
* 2+ years of Procure to Pay related business process experience (experience MUST be in procurement operations NOT sourcing)
* Procure to Pay cycle experience or knowledge of procure to pay related business processes
* Procurement Legal Knowledge in regards to contract administration
* High technical skills in Microsoft suite products, as well as SAP systems transactional functionality and Ariba
* Demonstrated time management and planning skills required to coordinate, prioritize, and follow-up
* Attention to detail is required with thorough process orientation skills and demonstrated ability to provide timely and accurate feedback
* Previously demonstrated experience in roles that required extensive customer interaction, job complexity, judgment, and coordination
* Proven ability to work independently as well as establish and maintain positive relationships with internal clients at all levels of the organization
Pay Range: $33.00 - $37.00 per hour W-2 only (sorry no Corp to Corp)
Duration: 6+ months
APPLY NOWfor resume review by Mary Jane \"MJ\" Slaughter or ...@ctg.com. Please reference CTG Job #19207284. Referrals are greatly appreciated!!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Operations Management
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.