Senior Technical Analyst
Compensation: $139,870.00 - $139,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The CGI Trade and Finance group is seeking a skilled Technical Analyst as a knowledgeable addition to the team. This dynamic and exciting work will help CGI bring the best of the best to its Trade industry clients both domestic and international. Please find the job requirements below.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role requires at least 3 - 5 years of strong technical analyst experience - successfully supporting large scale multi-tier projects. Experience working with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies is a major advantage. The Senior Technical Resource must have a strong track record working remotely and on client site both working in teams and independently. The role requires strong technical analyst skills, a background in architecture (SaaS architecture a plus), and strong communication skills as the individual will be interfacing with the various teams, business analysts, and an offshore development team. The Senior Technical Resource will be responsible for understanding the full project lifecycle to successfully deliver quality work products on-schedule. The Senior Technical Resource will need to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously and be able to coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to team lead or manager. The Senior Technical Resource should be able to quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* The role requires at least 3 years of Technical experience including working with a SaaS Model.
* Willingness to commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, working closely with the development team to do so.
* Willingness to travel, if required, to support the business needs. Travel potentially up to 75 - 90%
* Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff to define requirements.
* Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
* Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
* Comfortable in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
* An analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
* A strong understanding of technology and the development lifecycle.
* A strong understanding of object-oriented principles and modeling.
* A strong experience working with concurrent and asynchronous programming.
* Proficient in SQL, Java and middleware tools.
* Support the bank in architecting an integration platform and designing interfaces to the corresponding downstream systems.
* Support the client technically during the design, development and testing phases facilitating a successful implementation.
* Conduct "train the trainer" sessions as needed.
Coordinate timely infrastructure setup, configuration and connectivity to the CGI's data centers.
* Liaise and coordinate the resolution of technical issues between the project members and CGI Applications.
* Background in International Trade Finance is a plus
* Trade Finance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ...@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, consult, financial analyst, forecasting, inspect, investment fund, legal, monitor, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...