- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
The CareOne at Hanover mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful 5 Star Quality Rated facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CareOne at Hanover is seeking Per Diem RN Shift Supervisors!
Shifts: 1st and 3rd (every other weekend)
CareOne at Hanover
The RN Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of nursing activities of the facility during her/his tour of duty.
- Assure that State and Federal Regulations as well as Facility Policy and Procedures are adhered to and the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Serve as Administration's representation in the facility in the absence of the Director of Nursing, the Assistant Director of Nursing and the Administrator.
- Delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out his/her assigned duties.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or and accredited RN program is preferred.
- 1+ year experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility.
- Prefer experience in Skilled Nursing and knowledge of Long Term Care Federal Regulations.
- Actively licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN)
7-3 or 3-11 every other weekend
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...